Contact Marjolein or Kees!


Why you absolutely must have participation in PLANTARIUM|GROEN-Direkt in your calendar.

At PLANTARIUM|GROEN-Direkt you will meet:

Visitors (Exporesult 2024)

At PLANTARIUM|GROEN-Direkt features:



Furthermore, PLANTARIUM|GROEN-Direkt is known for:

PLANTARIUM|GROEN-Direkt takes place twice a year:


Participation in the fair is open to anyone, from any country. You do not have to be a member of a specific organization. With entry prices starting at €756, the organization ensures that the fair remains accessible to a wide selection of companies. The goal is to continue to offer the most comprehensive garden plant offering in Europe. 90% of the exhibitors supply green products. The remaining 10% offer other products or services aimed at garden plant buyers or the growers present. This means that non-growers can also find a place at the fair. Thanks to its emphasis on bringing garden plant buyers and suppliers together, PLANTARIUM|GROEN-Direkt guarantees an effective trade show experience.

Have questions?

Please feel free to contact us by phone, email or visit our website. We will be happy to help you!

Promotional material

Would you like to do some self-promotion? Check out our page for promotional material and feel free to use the files as you see fit.

Interested in our newsletter?
Keep me informed as a(n):
Desired language: